Concerned about long run inflation?
Are you concerned with inflation over the long run, as governments around the world have increased their money supply or debt to battle COVID-19 or economic recessions?
At Island Choice Wealth Planners we use a Gold Inflation Hedge Strategy for investors who wish to allocate some of their wealth to gold and precious metals stocks for the long-term, with the objective of hedging against potential inflation. This is a long term buy-and-hold strategy, as we are not looking to trade in and out of gold based on a short-term outlook or to buy junior mining companies.
This strategy allocates funds to:
- Exchange Traded Funds that own gold or silver metal.
- Actively managed funds that own gold equities.
If you elect for this strategy:
- A portion of your account will be exposed to larger and more liquid gold producer stocks. We select investments which have potentially sufficient yield to pay any investment management fees.
- The remainder of your account is invested in gold and silver metals through low-cost EFTs or Mutual Funds.
- You should plan on holding these investments for the long-term (ten years or more).